.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Ca c'est du beau phishing. Reçu ce matin par mail.

"Dearest One,

I decided to contact you ,for an assistance to stand as our manager/investor to the sum of US$10,500,000 ( Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States DollarsOnly) .I am Monic Konan the daugter of Late Mr&Mrs Robert Konan the former miniter of finnace of Cote d'Ivoire After my parents death during political clashes in Cote d'Ivoire, I discovered that my father has some fund with a bank here which amounted to the sum of US$10,500,000. He used my name as the heir and the inheritor.
Since then my family has been constantly kept under strict surveilance while all my father's assets were consficated and seize by the present Government which left the family in total orphanage. Squel to this fact,after a due deliberation with my family members me decided to contact you to assist me to clear the consignment fund so that this fund could be wired into your account directly without any hitch. As soon as the fund has been wired into your account, for onward investment in your country,I like you to send me a Letter of Invitation to meet with you for a business investment.
For your assistance, I am offering you 20% from the sum which amounts However, you have to really assure us and also we will like to go into agreement withyou. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. Due to surveilancy condition,and I am ready to send all the documents concerning the fund in the bank to you to enable you clear the fund from the bank. I will also like you to give me your contact telephone to enable me call you from time to time.
Please help me I remind the need for absolute Confidentiality in this issue. If you do not feel comfortable with this Business proposal, do not hesitate to discontinue.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Monic Konan."


Interested? :-)
 
posted by Amine at 9:23 PM |


1 Comments:


At 9/13/2006 03:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

tres sympa ton blog amine!! articles vraiment cools keep on the good work!:)