.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, January 29, 2007

A_mm_jan_4_2006_027_1Wait a minute... I'm not talking about the legislative elections in Morocco this year, nor about the presidential elections in France. Not this time at least :-)

Do you know Maryam in Marrakesh? Well, that's a blog I visit quite often, and I even receive some feed through feedblitz. Very good stuff, and pretty much eclectic.

Maryam's blog has been nominated in the 2007 Annual Weblog Awards, the Bloggies, in the category Best African or Middle Eastern Weblog, and she's among the five finalists. Yep!

I like this blog because when I read it, particulary the articles about Marrakesh, design, olive trees, I can't help thinking of that French advert for a well-known Ice Cream, "un peu de douceur dans un monde de brutes". There's a pinch of that in Maryam's blog.

Labels:

 
posted by Amine at 1:59 AM |


1 Comments:


At 1/30/2007 08:53:00 PM, Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh

Thank you so much for your support! I need every vote I can get. I hope I don't let you down. It would be nice to see a blog from the Maghreb win:-)